Group 1, $2 per choice per person
- Potato wedges with sweet chilli and sour cream
- Spring rolls / vegetarian curry samosas with sweet chili jam
- Selection of dips with toasted pita bread
- Fried crumbed mushrooms with aioli
- Selection of homemade biscuits / slices / muffins (Sweet or savoury)
Group 2, $3 per choice per person
- Arancini, crumbed risotto balls of roasted capsicum and thyme
- Spiced lamb koftas with yoghurt
- Crumbed fish cakes with tartare
- Grilled chicken skewers with yellow curry sauce and Asian salad
- Mini pies and sausage rolls
Group 3, $5 per choice per person
- Selection of homemade sandwiches / wraps
- House smoked lamb cutlets with
- Beef sliders with cheese, tomato, onion jam, and lettuce
- Battered flathead fillets with chips and tartare
- Cauliflower and blue cheese tartlet
- Salt and pepper squid with chips, lemon and garlic aioli
- Chocolate tartlets
- Lemon curd tartlets
Guide: 5 items from Group 1 & 2 = Nibbles 7 – 9 items from Groups 1, 2 & 3 = Meal
Tea and coffee station available to all canapé functions $10 p/p minimum order for any canapé function
- Final confirmations of guest numbers are required at least 2 full business days prior to your booking. This will be the amount charged for unless there are extra guests.
- All dietary requirements can be catered to, will need to be confirmed with the guest numbers. If advised on the night, meals will be made separate to the function meals and will be charged at a la carte prices.
- All tables will be set with our standard cutlery and crockery as required for your chosen menu. If linen table cloths are required they will incur a $5 per cloth charge. 7 days’ notice is required to organise these.
- For all function bookings requiring the use of the function room, a deposit will be required to confirm the booking. The cost is 30% of the chosen menu price and will be deducted off your bill on the night.
- For 18th and 21st birthday parties in the function room we require security to be hired for licensing purposes. This can be organised by the Crown Hotel and the cost will be passed on to the customer.
- Our standard opening hours are lunch and dinner Monday – Saturday. We do open on Sundays for long weekends and when special events dictate. We can also open for your booking, please be aware that a minimum spend will apply.