Menu #1, Choose 1 entrée, 2 mains and 1 dessert from the following menu
- Entrées – Soup of the day (Roast pumpkin / Cream of cauliflower / Potato and leek)
- Mains – Roast Pork / Crumbed flathead / Chicken breast schnitzel / Beef silverside / Crumbed fish cakes / Pie of the day (all served with appropriate salad or roasted vegetables)
- Desserts – Sticky date pudding / Chocolate fudge pudding
Option 1 - Mains are served on platters in the middle of the table, with enough for each person to have a portion of both options. 2 courses for $22, 3 courses for $27
Option 2 - All courses are served individually, mains are served as an alternate drop. If you would like to order mains on the day a surcharge of $2 per person will apply. 2 courses for $27, 3 courses for $32
Menu #2, Chosen from the seasonal a la carte menu
- Choose up to 3 entrees
- Choose up to 4 mains
- Choose up to 2 desserts
This will form the menu for your group on the day / night. Guests will have their order taken from it on arrival.
The cost of this menu is dependant on your choices from the a la carte menu.
- Final confirmations of guest numbers are required at least 2 full business days prior to your booking. This will be the amount charged for unless there are extra guests.
- All dietary requirements can be catered to, and need to be confirmed with the guest numbers. If advised on the night, meals will be made separate to the function meals and will be charged at a la carte prices.
- All tables will be set with our standard cutlery and crockery as required for your chosen menu. If linen table cloths are required they will incur a $5 per cloth charge. 7 days’ notice is required to organise these.
- For all function bookings requiring the use of the function room, a deposit will be required to confirm the booking. The cost is 30% of the chosen menu price and will be deducted off your bill on the night.
- For 18th and 21st birthday parties in the function room we require security to be hired for licensing purposes. This can be organised by the Crown Hotel and the cost will be passed on to the customer.
- Our standard opening hours are lunch and dinner Monday – Saturday. We do open on Sundays for long weekends and when special events dictate. We can also open for your booking, please be aware that a minimum spend will apply.