2021 Crown Hotel Functions Menu
All pre-chosen items on offer to guests on the day. All menus are charged at a la carte prices.
Entrées, both entrees to be on offer
- Homemade spring rolls with spicy chilli jam
- Arancini of the day with garlic aioli Mains, choose up to 4 of the following mains
- Battered / Crumbed or Grilled flathead with lemon, tartare, chips and salad
- Chicken breast schnitzel with chips and salad or roasted potatoes and vegetables (full range of gravies and parmigiana available)
- Scotch fillet steak with chips and salad or roasted potatoes and vegetables (full range of gravies and butters available)
- Crown burger with homemade beef patty, bacon, cheese, lettuce, tomato, onion jam and chips
- Roast pork with gravy, apple sauce, roasted potatoes and vegetables
- Homemade spinach and ricotta lasagne with chips and salad Desserts, choose up to 2 of the following sweets
- Sticky date pudding with butterscotch sauce and vanilla bean ice-cream
- Rich dark chocolate tart with Chantilly cream
- Baked lemon tart with cream and coulis
- Chocolate fudge pudding with cookies and cream ice-cream
Meal items to choose from on the night can also be pre-chosen from our regular specials. Please let us know if there’s something else that you’d like on offer!
Individual tailored quote, chosen from the menu, specials and prior years menu catalogue
- Choose up to 3 entrees
- Choose up to 4 mains
- Choose up to 2 desserts
This will form the menu for your group on the day / night. Guests will have their order taken from it on arrival. The cost of this menu is dependent on your choices from the a la carte menu.
Due to the current COVID restrictions we can no longer serve any food items in house that are not made on site. If you would like a quote for a whole tart, rich dark chocolate or baked lemon, please let us know.
- Please be aware to comply with current health safety regulations no BYO food or drinks is allowed. This includes, birthday cake, chips, nuts, dips, nibbles, slices etc for the tables. Please notify if you would like these organised and included in your quote.
- Current COVID restrictions are ever changing, we will be in touch with you to confirm any restrictions as soon as we are aware. We are required to have all guests sign in digitally, this can be by text or QR code. Staff are more than happy to help out any guests that need assistance with this.
- Final confirmations of guest numbers are required at least 3 full business days prior to your booking. This will be the amount charged for unless there are extra guests.
- All dietary requirements can be catered to; will need to be confirmed with the guest numbers. If advised on the night, meals will be made separate to the function meals and will be charged at a la carte prices.
- All tables will be set with our standard cutlery and crockery as required for your chosen menu. If linen tablecloths are required, they will incur a $5 per cloth charge. 7 days’ notice is required to organise these.
- For all function bookings requiring the use of the function room, a deposit will be required to confirm the booking. The cost is 30% of the chosen menu price and will be deducted off your bill on the night.
- For 18th and 21st birthday parties in the function room we require security to be hired for licensing purposes. This is organised by the Crown Hotel and the cost is directly passed on to the customer.
- A la carte prices are standard for any bookings Monday – Saturday, lunch and dinner. Bookings made for Sundays will incur a 15% surcharge, bookings made for Public Holidays will incur a 25% surcharge.
- Our standard opening hours are lunch and dinner Monday – Saturday. We do open on Sundays for long weekends and when special events dictate. We can also open for your booking, please be aware that a minimum spend will apply.